Your Knowledge Digest
Powerful tool to achieve great things.
Work hard in silence let your success be the noise.
Passion for excellence and a passion for getting results.
Adapt and respond, as you learn and grow.
- Did Warren Buffett Go on a Stock-Buying Spree? 2 Key Dates to Watch
- Warren Buffett’s favorite stock-market indicator ‘scares the bejeezus’ out of this investor
- Why oil prices just crashed into negative territory — 4 things investors need to know
- Investing in times of uncertainty
- Investors may be learning not to pin their hopes on coronavirus treatments
- Business and Investing
Recommended Resources for
- Yahoo Finance: was the go-to resource for retail investors seeking financial news, analytic tools, and high-quality analysis
- Atom Finance: is a powerful investment research platform that’s free to join and use, though the paid version (Atom+) has a trove of premium features designed to give active traders an edge.
- Wallet Investor: provided technical analysis and forecasts for more than 50,000 financial products altogether, followed by the first premium functions such as custom forecasts, or Chart Pattern Recognition.
- Stockrover: research platform with a wealth of useful tools, metrics, and insights not available anywhere else. The free plan is fine for casual traders and investors, but the lure of its three paid plans may be too much for serious market participants to resist.
- Etoro: eToro is the world’s leading social trading platform, offering a wide array of tools to invest in the capital markets. Create a portfolio with cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities, ETFs and more.
- Col Financial: COL being the #1 Online Stockbroker in the Philippines prides itself in making investing in the stock market for everyone by sharing its knowledge and market expertise through its user-friendly online trading platform.
- Top Free COVID-19 Online Training Courses and Certificates For Nurses
- COVID-19 Training Course, IntelyCare
- Back To Basics: Caring For The Critically Ill, Nicole Kupchik Consulting Inc.
- COVID-19: Top 5 AACN Clinical Education Resources for You from AACN
- COVID-19 Resources for Providers, Harvard Medical School
- Pulmonary, ARD, and Ventilator Resources, American Association Of Critical Care Nurses
- American Nurses Association COVID-19 Webinar Series