Your Knowledge Digest
Powerful tool to achieve great things.
Work hard in silence let your success be the noise.
Passion for excellence and a passion for getting results.
Adapt and respond, as you learn and grow.
- Here’s what you need to know about WHO’s top 8 COVID-19 vaccine candidates
- Coronavirus: Dutch scientists discover ‘groundbreaking’ antibody 47D11 that blocks COVID-19 infection
- Coronavirus: US authorises use of anti-viral drug Remdesivir
- In race to stop COVID-19, remdesivir shows some promise but there’s still no proven treatment. Remdesivir. Hydroxychloroquine. Convalescent plasma. Tocilizumab.
- Plasma may be the best option in the fight against Covid-19, but don’t celebrate just yet
- These 21 companies are working on coronavirus treatments or vaccines — here’s where things stand
- Keeping COVID-19 Acute Cardiovascular Effects Top of Mind
- Young and middle-aged people, barely sick with covid-19, are dying of strokes
- Coronavirus treatment: Vaccines/drugs in the pipeline for COVID-19
- What we do know — and don’t know — about the coronavirus at day 100 of the pandemic
- Coronavirus pandemic: Tracking the global outbreak
- Coronavirus cure: What progress are we making on treatments?
- Coronavirus immunity: Can you catch it twice?
- Warren Buffett offers his 2 best pieces of advice for aspiring young investors
- Did Warren Buffett Go on a Stock-Buying Spree? 2 Key Dates to Watch
- Warren Buffett’s favorite stock-market indicator ‘scares the bejeezus’ out of this investor
- Why oil prices just crashed into negative territory — 4 things investors need to know
- Investing in times of uncertainty
- Investors may be learning not to pin their hopes on coronavirus treatments
- Here are five value-stock picks that set up your portfolio for a pandemic recovery
- Nikola vs. Tesla Stock: Comparing the Two Electric-Vehicle Makers
- Bill Gates on Elon Musk’s controversial coronavirus comments: Stick with electric cars and rockets
- When your home is a Japanese internet cafe, but the coronavirus pandemic forces you out
- Kim Jong-un appears in public, North Korean state media report
- Where is Kim Jong-un? Why the whereabouts of North Korean leader remain a mystery
- Kim Jong Un’s Absence and North Korea’s Silence Keep Rumor Mill Churning
- Heir unapparent: If North Korea faces succession, who might replace Kim?
- Jack Ma: The billionaire trying to stop coronavirus (and fix China’s reputation)
Recommended Resources for:
- Yahoo Finance: was the go-to resource for retail investors seeking financial news, analytic tools, and high-quality analysis
- Atom Finance: is a powerful investment research platform that’s free to join and use, though the paid version (Atom+) has a trove of premium features designed to give active traders an edge.
- Wallet Investor: provided technical analysis and forecasts for more than 50,000 financial products altogether, followed by the first premium functions such as custom forecasts, or Chart Pattern Recognition.
- Stockrover: research platform with a wealth of useful tools, metrics, and insights not available anywhere else. The free plan is fine for casual traders and investors, but the lure of its three paid plans may be too much for serious market participants to resist.
- Etoro: eToro is the world’s leading social trading platform, offering a wide array of tools to invest in the capital markets. Create a portfolio with cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities, ETFs and more.
- Col Financial: COL being the #1 Online Stockbroker in the Philippines prides itself in making investing in the stock market for everyone by sharing its knowledge and market expertise through its user-friendly online trading platform.
- Top Free COVID-19 Online Training Courses and Certificates For Nurses
- Mechanical Ventilation for COVID-19, Harvard Medical School
- COVID-19 Training Course, IntelyCare
- Back To Basics: Caring For The Critically Ill, Nicole Kupchik Consulting Inc.
- COVID-19: Top 5 AACN Clinical Education Resources for You from AACN
- COVID-19 Resources for Providers, Harvard Medical School
- Pulmonary, ARD, and Ventilator Resources, American Association Of Critical Care Nurses
- American Nurses Association COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Free First Responder Support & Resilience Course Jones and Barlett Learning
- Free EMS Continuing Education Jones and Barlett Learning
- Ambulance Safety (BLS/ALS Edition)
- EMS Provider Hygiene, Safety, and Vaccinations (BLS/ALS Edition)
- Field Triage: Disasters and MCIs, (BLS/ALS Edition)
- Infectious Disease (BLS Edition)
- Ventilation (EMT Edition)
- Ventilation (NRP Edition)
- Free Fire Continuing Education Jones and Barlett Learning
- Hazardous Materials: Decontamination Techniques
- Terrorism Awareness
- Vehicle Rescue and Extrication
- Wildland and Ground Fires
- Free Night Vision Goggle Training & Certification Federal Aviation Administration